Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Rant

This was published on September 13, 2006

I'm in one of those moods where I feel like venting. So I've decided I'm going to. I'm in one of those moods where I find everything annoying today. I hate days like that but oh well.
First of all I'm frustrated with the little stupid things some of my students decide to do. Seriously how incredibly idiotic do you have to be to bring a substance in a spray can call Super Fart to school and spray it everywhere. I honestly think some kids just don't have any common sense.
I'm frustrated by the fact that all my friends are getting married or dating and I can't meet anyone in this God forsaken town. I seriously just want to start my life. I know I need to trust God and all that but come on man, cut me a break here.
I'm tiered of the fact that I can't be perfectly content in my life. I don't want to be at Bishop Carroll the rest of my life but I don't know where to go from here. My parents keep bugging me to go back to school and get my Masters. I do want to get my Masters but I honestly don't know what in. It changes daily. And God has decided to not be real clear on the issue so I'm kind of left in the dark frustrated.
I'm tiered of the high school petty crap that goes on with my group of friends here. I thought I was 26, not 16. Seriously I get so irritated with the constant drama and the whinning of why wasn't I invited. Why do we have to make sure 30 people are at everything. And when we get together it seems like people spend more time telling people how to live their lives instead of asking how its going.
I know I need to love everyone and all but I'm sorry there are simply some people who are socially retarded that I don't care to spend my time with. I have no problem if they come to Rosary or some of the big group things. But frankly when I'm hanging out with my friends on the weekends I don't want them around. I work my butt off all week. When the weekend comes I want to RELAX with my friends, not stress out because someone I don't like didn't get invited or use every ounce of my being to tolerate someone's company that annoys the crap out of me. I'm sorry but It's getting to the point where I'm going to start staying home if certain people are at a particular place. I'm done being forced to hang out with people I don't get along with simply because they are Catholic and we have to pretend like we are one big happy family.
I'm tiered of not having any good single guy friends I can hang out with on a regular basis. Hanging out with girls all the time is starting to really drive me nuts. I miss my household brothers!
I'm tiered of Govenor feminatzi Sebelius! I hope she loses the damn election.
Ok well that was fun. Anyways, there is my rant. I'm not exactly as upset or depressed as I sound but I needed to get some things off my chest. I hope everyone is annoyed at their life like am. If your happy with yours keep it to yourself cause I don't want to hear it right now! LOL

No comments: