Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Better Than Ezra

This post was originally posted on Thursday July 13, 2006.


Better Than Ezra
I went to see Better than Ezra tonight. Sister Hazel opened for them. Talk about a great show. I love seeing Ezra because every time I see them they play in a small venue. Not to mention they don't seem to have too much of the teeny bopper and frat boy following that just go to the shows cause they've heard one song on the radio and think they are cool. They actually have fans that know every song they have ever released and the whole crowd is singing along. It was a blast.
I hate it when people go to concerts just cause the band has a big name but they don't actually know their music. Ezra fans are so not like that. They are also pretty chill. Noone is moshing or being idiots they are simply there enjoying the music. Everyone is into it but not being morons.
They also really know how to put on a show. You can tell they love to perform and have a blast doing it. You actually get a show and not just a version of their CD's on stage.
So all in all a great night. I'm glad I came home to Wichita to see it. It's not often Wichita, Kansas gets good bands so you have to take advantage of it when they do.
Well I'm off to bed. I have to take a friend to the airport at like 5:00 a.m. tomorrow. That's gonna be rough. Oh well may your lives be filled with great music.

No comments: