It's time for the top 10 Best and Worst of 2010. Overall this really was an incredible year. The Best Greatly outweighs the worst.
Top 10 Worst
10. Having my Driver Side window on my car smashed in and discovering it at 5:00a.m. on my way to the gym one morning.
9. Engagement. It sucks, don't do it unless its 6 months or less. The beginning of 2010 marked 7 months of being engaged and 6 more to go.
8. House hunting. Owning a house is great, but going through the process of trying to find one was awful.
7. My car breaking down in the middle of nowhere Colorado on our way home over Labor Day Weekend.
6. Having to drop lots of money on car repairs.
5. Stripping our house of wallpapper.
4. Gaining some weight back
3. Not having my cousin Fernando at our wedding.
2. Although not all of them or even most of them but having to deal with more than my usual number of apathetic students. In other words a growing sense of apathy an entitlement among my students.
1. David's death and having to watch my students suffer through that.
So you see aside from number 1 I can honestly say that the other 9 were really not so horrible just the worst in an amazing year.
10. Our Trip to Denver for Ashley and Alex's Wedding.
9. Buying our first home! As awful as the hunt was and then having to deal with stripping the wallpaper in the end it was all worth it! We love our little home!
8. My Bachelor Party in New Orleans
7. Our Trip to Texas for Erin and Ryan's Wedding
6. Our Trip to Illinois for the second wedding reception my parents had for us
5. Sitting on the back deck of Andrew's house hanging out with Fr. Kevin, Chris, Tony, Guy, Steve, and Blake two nights before the wedding having a mini bachelor party.
4. Our Trip to Denver for Jackie's wedding and Thanksgiving.
3. My parents coming to visit us for a weekend in November and getting to spend some good quality time with them.
2. Honeymoon in Aruba.
1. Our Wedding Day. This day and the week leading up to it is full of so many amazing moments that I should honestly do a Top 10 list of my favorite moments just from that week and day. We are so blessed!
As 2011 begins we look forward to our first full year of being married and are excited to see what God has in store for us. Goodbye 2010, hello 2011!