Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Be A Man!

This was published on July 28, 2006

I'm so irritated with the lack of men in our society. I'm not saying I'm this perfect male or anything but I'm trying to be a gentleman and a man of sacrifice. I'm by no means perfect at it, I have a long way to go but at least I'm trying. I don't get it. Why in the hell does society paint this picture that being a man means drinking lots of beer and having as much sex as possible. It bothers me that men think they are being men when they objectify women and treat them like shit!
Tonight a bunch of us went to Cold Stone Creamery for Ice Cream to celebrate my friend Marianna getting a new job. While we were there, there was this preppy ass guy and his girlfriend that was wearing this incredibly immodest outfit and they were all over each other. When I saw them leave he didn't open a single door for her, not the one to the store or the one to the car. Seriously what an ass! This seems like something small but for crying out loud when are guys going to realize that women are beautiful princesses and treat them as such?
Maybe if guys treated women with dignity and respect by opening doors for them and not being obssesed with getting them into bed, then maybe they might dress with more dignity and not like whores!
Our Society is so messed up. It really pisses me off. If you are a female and I have ever treated you like anything less than a princess I sencerily apologize because you deserve to be treated with the utmost respect.
Guys, its time to step it up and act like MEN, not little boys, because that is what our society is made up of, little boys who only care about themselves. Let's be men of sacrifice who will take care of our women and treat them like the beautiful creatures they were created to be. Let's die to ourselves and be lights in this dark world.
Ladies, you don't have to dress showing areas that are only meant for your husband to see. Stop loking to Brittany Spears as a model. She is not a liberated fe-male, she is a slave to every horny teenage boy in America. You deserve better. If guys don't treat you with respect and are not chivalrous, get rid of them! Quit the shit that you can open your own doors. Noone is saying you can't we are simply saying that my role as a man is to die for you in small and big ways and your job is to let me.
Let's work together on this. Men, lean on eachother and be brothers calling eachother out when we screw up. Ladies, dress with respect and demand it from your men!

No comments: